Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lien Nguyễn «Vietnam» [WIP]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nguyễn Lien

Nguyễn Lien

Lien Nguyễn «Vietnam» [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Lien Nguyễn «Vietnam» [WIP]   Lien Nguyễn «Vietnam» [WIP] EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 2:28 pm

Lien Nguyễn
Lien Nguyễn «Vietnam» [WIP] Put image here
"insert a quote here"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hello, Lien Nguyễn.

» Is there anything you would rather be called?
Khô- I mean, no. Lien is just fine, thank you. A-actually, to be honest, I despise nicknames.

» Great, now that we've got that covered. How old are you?
O-oh, I'm twenty years old.

» You know, has anyone ever told you that you look exactly like...?
Who? N-no, I've never heard that before.

» Thanks! Slipped my mind. Now, do you know the super secret code word?
~Lights~Camera~Action~

Let's talk about your personality.

» What are a few of your favorite things?
I like winning - well, it's more than that. I like seeing the look on my opponent's face when they lose. I also love martial arts, but I suppose that ties into the whole winning thing. Oh, and I love food, especially phó.

»That's interesting. Is there anything you absolutely dislike?
I despise it when people stick their noses in where they don't belong! A-and when people try to get close to me - or when they try to gain my trust before I'm ready to trust them. It's incredibly rude, and it annoys the hell out of me. I hate losing. And obnoxious people; I hate them, too.

» Hm, what is your greatest fear?
My greatest fear? I-I don't -- okay, fine. I'm afraid of being abandoned. R-really, it's the reason I distance myself so much - if someone's not close to you, they can't hurt you, right? If you never let them into your life, they can't abandon you, since they were never there in the first place. But... don't you dare tell anyone that! I-I would die if people knew that!

» Yeah, that is scary. Do you have any dreams for the future?
answer in first person

» Wow, I hope you succeed. Can you tell me a little bit about yourself?
What's to tell? I'm not really a people person... I hate it when people try to know all of my business above all. It's incredibly rude. U-um I also don't like it when people try to forcibly befriend you, or try to gain your trust before you're ready. I can come off as rather harsh, b-but I'm n-not always like this, really. If someone manages to gain my trust, I'm, um, actually rather pleasant around them. B-but it's really hard to gain my trust, so don't you dare try to unless you think that you can handle it! A-and, um, I'm rather competitive, too. I like winning, and I hate losing. I hate it when people are physically close to me - or really, if someone I don't like tries to get close to me. U-um, I also, um, hate it that that annoying Taiwanese girl seemed to get all of the attention from guys back home, but don't tell anyone that! I mean... I'm just as much of a girl as she is; just because I don't act fake... A-anyway... um... I'm rather smart, I think, but I'm not very social, and, um, I have difficulty getting close to people. People also tend to have something of a problem with me, due to how I act - you know, kind of harsh and unfriendly? But, um, that's mostly self-defense, though you can't tell anyone that!

So far so good. Now for history.

» So tell me, where are you from? What did you think of it?
I'm from Viêt Nam. I... liked it, b-but... there was a lot of censorship, and as I've said, I despise being told what to do. The people were nice enough, and my family wasn't bad off... well, when I say 'not bad off', I mean 'not completely impoverished'.

» Do you have any other family? Parents? Siblings? Extended? What do you think about them?
Just my parents and my brother - they live in the city, themselves, actually.

» What is your worst memory/memories?
My worst memory? I'd... rather not talk about this. ...I have to? Oh. Well... I had this boyfriend. He was... incredibly sweet and charming, and just the kind of guy that girls go crazy over. And... he wanted me. We, um, went out for a while. Like... six months, two weeks, and five days, I think. Then... he left. I... I'd rather not discuss why he left, but he did. And... I don't think I'd ever felt so alone in my life. Just... I... he made me feel like I mattered; and once he left... well, no one's paid much mind to me since.

It sounds so shallow, doesn't it? My worst memory is my ex leaving. But... really, even though I was overlooked as a kid... he was the first person I really ever cared about. And then he left, and... well... I have some... inhibitions due to that, and... my parents claim that they still hear me crying or calling out his name at night, but they're quite wrong.

» What is your best memory/memories?
My best memory... well, contrary as it may sound, meeting my ex-boyfriend. He was... completely sweet and charming, and, well, for once, someone paid attention to me. He wasn't completely hideous, either.... Oh. This is about my memory; not him. Right. Well, meeting him... maybe our first date. He treated me like a princess, and it was quite probably the first time I'd ever felt appreciated in my life. ...Once he left, of course, I went back to being both ignored, overlooked, and... alone.

» Where are you now? What are you doing with your life?
at least one paragraph. first person

OoC INFORMATION
» What is your name?
Well, you can call me Helle.

»What time zone are you in?
GMT -5

» Do you have MSN, AIM, or another way we can contact you?
AIM: JeMappelleHelene (not very reliable). I do have a gmail that I check frequently: usmfans@gmail.com

» Any last words?
I haven't been RPing Hetalia for very long; but I've been writing since I was five (not Hetalia, obviously, but writing fiction in general). So, um, if I seem like a bit of a noob at RPing... that would be because I am. orz

Back to top Go down

Lien Nguyễn «Vietnam» [WIP]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: About The Stars :: Applications-
Jump to: