Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Feliciano Vargas App [WIP]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas App [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Feliciano Vargas App [WIP]   Feliciano Vargas App [WIP] EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 11:14 pm

Feliciano Vargas
Feliciano Vargas App [WIP] W9l89
"Ve~"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hello, Feliciano Vargas.

» Is there anything you would rather be called?
I don't mind! I get called Feli a lot, so call me what you want!

» Great, now that we've got that covered. How old are you?
I am 20 years old, ve.

» You know, has anyone ever told you that you look exactly like...?
I look like my older brother Lovino apparently! I think it's because we're both Italians with haircurls. But I'm not grumpy like he is!

» Thanks! Slipped my mind. Now, do you know the super secret code word?
I do! It's lights, camera, action! Did I get it right?

Let's talk about your personality.

» What are a few of your favorite things?
Um. I like cooking and cleaning - I grew up learning those skills with Lovino! I also like to paint a lot - it relaxes me after a long day! Oh! And I love pasta!~ And gelato! Those are very yummy and really easy to make! But ve....gelato also gives me a bad stomachache.

»That's interesting. Is there anything you absolutely dislike?
I don't like being scared or being bullied by someone scary! Bad cooking is not good either!

» Hm, what is your greatest fear?
My food being burnt.....

» Yeah, that is scary. Do you have any dreams for the future?
I want to learn lots of new recipes and make tons of friends!

» Wow, I hope you succeed. Can you tell me a little bit about yourself?
Sure! I am a very nice guy who likes to hug friends and I like to cook them a lot of Italian food! I also like to take the pretty girls out on dates! I think I am cute too....everyone always tells me that, ve, so it must be true!

Oh, I am an Italian and I live at home with my older brother Lovino in America. Grandpa lives with us too, but he's usually out fighting and drinking lots!

So far so good. Now for history.

» So tell me, where are you from? What did you think of it?
I am from Italy - it's a great place full of culture and lots of history! My hometown is Venice. It's a real pretty city with many tourists everywhere. It's famous for being a romantic city!

» Do you have any other family? Parents? Siblings? Extended? What do you think about them?
Yeah - I got one older brother, Lovino - he's.................okay! Ve, it's really hard to think about him. But I do love him!

And I have grandpa! He's the best - I love him lots! He'd taught me everything I know and love.

» What is your worst memory/memories?
Hmm. There was this one time where Grandpa and I went to this huge place in Rome. There were so many people there! And Grandpa went off to say salve to everyone and he forgot about me. It was really scary being little in a huge crowd of people and I cried lots! Grandpa heard me and he rescued me. Ve, I don't like being left behind....

» What is your best memory/memories?
My best memory was when me and Lovino stayed home alone and we made pizza togther! Then we had gelato...oh! And we cried to this really sad movie! Well, Lovino did the crying mostly. He used up so many tissue boxes!

» Where are you now? What are you doing with your life?
I live in America right now with Lovino. He's real fun to be with and Antonio is always hanging around with us too! Um...right now, I'm going to college and I'm taking culinary courses so I can become the best chef ever!

OoC INFORMATION
» What is your name?
Jelly

»What time zone are you in?
GMT

» Do you have MSN, AIM, or another way we can contact you?
I have MSN but the main mod knows it already.

» Any last words?
This was hard to fill out - sorry cookie ;A;
Back to top Go down

Feliciano Vargas App [WIP]
Page 1 of 1